Nationwide Residential Damage Restoration Experts
Make DKI Your Go-To Residential Damage Repair Service Provider
Your home is one of the most significant investments you will make in your lifetime. When it is damaged by fire, flood, mold, or storms, you need certified experts by your side to provide you with the right restoration solutions. DKI is here for you when catastrophe strikes. With over 200 service locations across the United States, our trained technicians can be at your home when you need us, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We will assess the damage, write up a custom proposal to restore your home to pre-calamity condition, and get to work right away to give you complete, stress-free peace of mind in a troubling time. Call us today for your personalized estimate.
Our Residential Damage Restoration Services
Disaster does not wait for the “right moment” to strike your home. When it happens, the damage can be beyond anything you can repair yourself. At DKI, our professionals understand those feelings of frustration and helplessness and offer scheduled and emergency services to make it right. From fire and water damage remediation to property assessment and certified tree removal services, we are here with expert, personalized assistance to restore your home. Our full range of residential restoration services includes:
- Water Damage: Unlike a fire, there are no alarms for basement floods, busted pipes, or constant drips. Water can travel anywhere, get into any space, and cause havoc in your home if you do not have experienced professionals on your side to make it right. Our company will come to you, assess the water damage in your home, and provide you with the information you need to make the right decisions for your restorations. Our trained experts look for common, telltale signs of water permeation – even if they are not apparent to the naked eye – and offer the right treatment regimens to eliminate excess moisture. We have access to some of the most advanced drying equipment in the industry and use it for a variety of water remediation efforts, such as draining ceilings and walls, drying ceilings, walls and floors, drying electrical circuits and boxes, water extraction, basement pump-outs, sorting contents and discarding debris, mold prevention, and more.
- Fire & Smoke Damage: DKI’s team of national restoration experts uses the most advanced testing methods available to assess both the internal and external fire damage to your ceilings, walls, floors, structure, electrical work, and furniture. After we give you an appropriate estimate of the treatments necessary for full restoration, we get to work – clearing away any unsalvageable items and cleaning any soot-stained, blackened surfaces or debris of all fire and smoke damage. Whether it’s smoke or odor removal, deodorizing, or structural cleaning and repair, we strive to restore everything quickly and efficiently and ensure you are satisfied with the results.
- Storm Damage: For all her beauty, Mother Nature has a dark side. When she shows it, our service providers are ready with the tools and equipment necessary to restore your property. We handle damage from tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms, hailstorms, snowstorms, rainstorms, and other natural calamities. DKI has helped restore hundreds of homes, cleaning up and disposing of all kinds of debris, including shattered glass, floodwater, snow, and ice, fallen or damaged trees, litter and garbage, rocks and dirt, and even parts from personal belongings and furniture. With our extensive knowledge and experience, we can help you too when disaster from a storm strikes.
- Mold Remediation: Mold can live anywhere there is excess moisture and little sunlight. These places can include crawl spaces, basements, showers, attics, even inside walls. If inhaled or contacted via the skin, it can cause severe rashes, diseases, and respiratory conditions. Our certified mold remediation technicians take extra care to inspect your home, locate problem areas of mold spores (even in hard-to-reach places), and put a plan in place to completely eradicate it for good. We utilize the latest anti-microbial chemical sprays, dehumidification treatments, and testing methods available to eliminate excess moisture and provide a safe, livable environment for you and your loved ones.
- Personal Property Damage Assessment: There are times after a disaster when you do not know if your personal items are salvageable, can be cleaned, or hauled away. DKI has the expertise to handle all three services for you and safeguard your property from destruction. Our company will clear out, clean, and store your items until you are back on your feet. We also provide hoarding restoration services in extreme cases. We treat your items with the best of care and true professionalism.
- Tree Removal: Your home insurance and property maintenance costs go up when trees and limbs come down, but DKI makes this process easy and affordable. We professionally remove and dispose of trees – big or small, dead or alive – broken trunks, insect-infested wood, hazardous tree branches over powerlines, and more. Our technicians also offer professional tree and shrub replacement, and landscape resurfacing and restoration as added services. Contact us for an affordable solution if your home is in danger.
24-Hour Emergency Services
DKI offers emergency services for all residential restoration needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our professional technicians know that you need help now when disaster strikes. Our company has over 200 service locations across the nation and can have someone at your home in less than two hours after experiencing an incident. We are also trained in healthcare restoration and cleaning, and are available to assist with Coronavirus mitigation during these challenging times. It is all part of our dedicated service promise to you. Call us today.
Contact DKI for Complete Residential Restoration
If you have experienced a catastrophe in your home, you are not alone. DKI offers a wide array of national services designed to clean and restore your home in the safest, affordable and most efficient ways possible. Call us today to schedule your consultation, or for emergency services.