Public Sector Services
DKI: Your Trusted Restoration Partner
DKI is positioned to take care of the unique needs and challenges that federal agencies, public municipalities, and schools face in the wake of a natural disaster or facility failure.
As a nationwide provider of restoration, construction, and industrial hygiene services, we have the expertise and experience needed to work with federal, state, local, and educational systems—responding quickly and efficiently.
Turnkey Restoration Services for the Public Sector
DKI has experience in:
24/7 Emergency Response
If disaster strikes your facility, DKI is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our team provides same-day response to help you begin the recovery and restoration process.
- Water Testing
- Lead Testing and Remediation
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Industrial Hygiene Assessments
- Radon Testing
- Noise Exposure Testing
We Also Specialize In:
- Lead-based paint regulatory requirements (EPA RRP, inspections, risk assessments, etc.)
- Health and safety program consulting (program development, review, and implementation)
- Employee exposure assessments
- Industrial hygiene testing and consulting services
DKI has also partnered with cooperative purchasing agencies that are connected to state and local governments, as well as thousands of public agencies and educational institutions.
To find out more about the process for engaging with us through these cooperatives, get in touch and we can provide you with more information.