Benefits of Professional Biohazard Cleanup
Call the Nationwide Disaster Restoration Experts at DKI
When it comes to cleaning up biohazard waste on your property, it’s best left for a team of professionals to complete. Not only is biohazard cleanup dangerous due to bloodborne pathogens and harmful contaminants in the air, but it can take a lot of time without the proper tools needed to complete the job. The team of biohazard cleanup specialists at DKI has decades of combined experience and state-of-the-art equipment to get your property back to its pre-calamity condition.
For more than 45 years, DKI has provided comprehensive residential or commercial disaster restoration services to more than 200 service locations across the United States. Our company sets the standard in professional, compassionate biohazard situations. We’re here to help you through all types of traumatic events, such as sudden death, accident or injury, catastrophic damages and spills, and other calamities. Call us today to learn more about our wide range of services!
What Are the Benefits of Biohazard Cleanup & Remediation Services?
When biohazardous materials are present in your home or business, you’ll need the services of a professional cleanup company. Certain situations and conditions can be hazardous to individuals lacking proper safety equipment and experience. The biohazard cleanup specialists at DKI provide customers with several benefits, including:
- Improved Safety: Some biohazard scenarios involve infected blood, bodily fluids, and airborne pathogens, which can be harmful and even deadly to humans. Our expert biohazard cleanup services will keep you and all the occupants on the property out of harm’s way.
- Saved Time: Our professional cleanup teams handle biohazard remediation every day. DKI’s proven, efficient process targets and sterilizes undetected germs and contagions, saving you time and keeping you and your loved ones safe.
- Convenience: Our team can help you save a lot of time, money, and effort with our comprehensive cleanup services so you can get back to your normal routine as quickly as possible.
- 24-Hour Service: Because disasters often strike at the most seemingly inconvenient times, we’re here to help you at any time of day or night. Our teams can be on-site at your home or business to assess the damage within two hours of your call and quickly get a plan in place for cleanup.
- Compassion: If your property was the scene of a traumatic event, the remaining bodily fluids could be a painful reminder to for your loved ones or employees. Let our specialists take care of the difficult task for you.
Examples of Our Professional Biohazard Cleanup Services
Several different events, incidents, and situations require professional biohazard cleanup services. Our specialists are extensively trained in a wide range of cleanup jobs, including crime scenes, accidents, hoarding, sewage, and much more. The most common jobs we complete include:
- Accidents: The team at DKI has the equipment, techniques, and proven processes to handle spills, chemical leaks, contaminant breaks, and other types of residential and commercial accidents.
- Crime Scene Cleanup: If you’re dealing with a crime scene or accident, we can ease the burdens left to you. If blood or any other tissue or bodily fluid is involved in the accident, it’s critical to hire a professional biohazard cleanup company to complete the job to ensure the property is thoroughly sanitized and safe for occupants.
- Hoarding Cleanup: Piled-up items, trash, and other debris inside a residence can be a breeding ground for harmful bacteria, mold, and other contaminants. We can clean out your home or business and disinfect the area thoroughly and efficiently.
- Sewage Cleanup: There are few substances that carry more harmful microorganisms than sewage. Whether the sewage is in liquid form, solid form, or both, our experienced technicians take every step to remove the hazardous materials and restore your property to its previous condition.
- Pathological Waste: Pathological waste includes organs, tissues, surgical specimens, and bodily fluids removed during a surgery or an autopsy. Because of the infectious nature involved, DKI has specialized incineration processes, which we follow closely during removal and disposal to keep everyone safe.
We’re Here to Help 24/7
No matter what time your emergency occurs, DKI will be there to help you as quickly as possible. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With more than 200 nationwide locations, our teams can be on-site at your home or business within two hours to assess the damage and find an effective solution as soon as possible.
Why Choose DKI for Biohazard Cleanup Services?
For more than 45 years, the professionals at DKI have been dedicated to ensuring properties all over the country are safe for homeowners, families, employees, business owners, and more. We work with a large network of reliable, skilled service providers who hold excellent reputations in their regions. We’re fully licensed and insured, we monitor and adhere to the strict protocols set in place by the CDC, EPA, and OSHA, and we keep our promise to eliminate almost all bacteria, viruses, contaminants, and odors and give you a deeper level of clean.
Contact the Professionals at DKI Today
When a disaster occurs at your home or business, you need help as quickly as possible. It’s important to have a trusted, reliable team of industry experts on your side to be prepared. When you call DKI, our professionals will be at your property within two hours to assess the situation and provide you with a personalized estimate for our comprehensive biohazard cleanup services. We’ll work hard to ensure you can get back to your normal routine as soon as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our restoration services!