DKI Provides Commercial Damage Restoration Services
Our Restorations Help You Get Back to Business
Here at DKI, we understand that the faster you respond to an emergency, the better your chances are for your business to experience complete recovery. That is why DKI’s emergency response teams are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to respond to any disaster as soon as it happens. Whether your commercial facility requires emergency water damage restoration or complete reconstruction, our nationwide team of fully vetted, licensed, and credentialed service providers is equipped and experienced to handle commercial property damage of any size.
DKI Restorations Make All the Difference to Your Business
DKI service providers are specially trained to handle the needs of today’s modern business owner. We assign an individual project manager to every case to oversee all commercial restorations, answer questions, and evoke security and trust in our clients. Having worked on some of the most extensive commercial cleanups in our nation’s history – Hurricane Harvey & Irma, the Thomas & Woolsey Fires in California, and others – we know we have what it takes to handle any commercial restoration, regardless of scope. Whether your enterprise is a small local business, government or healthcare facility, or industrial plant, we have the knowledge, skills, and resources to ensure a complete disaster restoration to get your operations back to running smoothly.
Commercial Restorations, Containment & Support
Our commercial restorations and support networks exist for one purpose: to rebuild your business. We design all our services to restore your business to pristine condition in the fastest, most efficient way possible without sacrificing the quality of our work. DKI works with legions of the best contractors, storage facilities, and health and safety experts to help you through even the worst calamities and revitalize your business to better than before. We set ourselves apart by offering the finest quality customer experience before, during and after a disaster. With these services you can trust DKI to keep your facility prepared and ready for any disaster, no matter how large:
CODE RED Emergency Response: Don’t wait for a disaster to happen. Let us develop a CODE RED plan customized to your company’s needs and requirements. With CODE RED in place, our local response team can be dispatched at any time for mitigation.
Damage Restoration for Healthcare Facility: Many people will turn to hospitals for help in times of crisis. But where can healthcare facilities turn to during a catastrophe? Our damage restoration teams are trained on the latest tools and ICRA protocols to provide you quality disaster repair services while keeping your healthcare facility operational.
STARC Systems: DKI is the exclusive rental services provider for STARC Containment Systems. We trust STARC to keep any damage repair work contained so you can continue daily operations and continue seeing clients or patients throughout the restoration process.
Health & Safety and Industrial Hygiene Consulting: G2 Consultants, a DKI company, provides full-service health and safety consulting to private, government, and public sector clients throughout the United States.
A Broad Range of Commercial Restoration Services
Your business is your passion, your livelihood, and your life’s work. When it is damaged by fire, flood, mold, or storms, you need a dedicated team of certified experts to help you restore it using the best industry methods. Make DKI the go-to disaster response company for your business, and let us be there when it counts. With 200 locations nationwide, our emergency response providers can be at your facilities within two hours of your call, ready to provide the expert assessments and restoration solutions to get your business up and running once again. Our commercial restoration services include:
- Water Damage Restoration: Our restoration professionals look for signs of water permeation from drips, cracks in pipes, and flooding. Once located, we take the appropriate steps to drain any excess water, dry the entire area, remove any materials that have suffered water damage, and prevent hazardous mold from forming once the moisture is no longer present.
- Storm Damage Restoration: Our storm damage restorations extend to all types of storms, including rain and snowstorms, thunder and hailstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes, and others. We have the necessary personnel, equipment, and processes to clear areas of debris of all sizes and make your commercial facilities operational once more.
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration: Fire and smoke can do internal and external damage to your commercial space. DKI uses the most advanced testing methods to assess all types of damage and create a remediation plan that suits your needs. This plan can include repairing the damage to your furniture, electrical work, floors, walls, and ceilings. Our experts can clear away burnt items, salvage and store others, completely clean any smoke or soot-stained surfaces, and eliminate odors.
- Mold Remediation: Mold can live inside crawl spaces, basements, attics, and even inside the walls of your facility. It can go anywhere there is excess moisture and cause serious health issues for your skin and lungs. DKI’s mold remediation services eradicate mold down to the last spore using the most advanced anti-microbial sprays and dehumidification techniques available.
- Healthcare Services: Hospitals and medical facilities require specialized services after being damaged. Our experienced response teams have the tools and training they need to control the spread of infectious diseases throughout the restoration process while also containing dust, and debris from the construction.
- Catastrophe Response: DKI has hundreds of locations from which we can dispatch our 24-hour emergency response teams in the event of a catastrophe. No matter what the situation, our DKI project managers will keep you up-to-date on your assessments and commercial restoration, coordinate all teams and contractors, and even work with your insurance company so you can breathe a little easier.
- Tree Removal: Rotten, fallen or infested trees pose a serious danger to you, your employees, and customers. DKI can remove hazardous trees and shrubs of all sizes from your property to ensure safety and help restore your landscaping during and after treatment.
24-Hour Emergency Services
Calamity doesn’t care about your bottom line. When you need emergency disaster response now, DKI is here for you with 24-hour services. Our 200 nationwide locations are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Day or night, our teams can be onsite at your business within two hours to give you the complete remediation and restoration services your business needs. Call us today for more information.
Contact DKI for Comprehensive Commercial Damage Restoration Services
Working with DKI, you can get the precise commercial damage restoration your business needs when and where you want it. Talk to our restoration experts, and let us be there to provide the very best. Call today!