March 8, 2016
By: Chelsea Haley, DKI Ventures, LLC
Daylight Saving Time is this Sunday, March 13. Use this time to not only set your clocks forward one hour, but to check your smoke detectors and emergency supplies.
- Check the batteries in your smoke detectors.
This should be done twice a year, so as a good reminder, each time you set your clocks back, test your smoke detectors.
- Update your emergency kits.
- Replenish any supplies you may be low on.
- Replace the batteries in your flashlights, radios, etc.
- Update your employee emergency contact information.
- Update your emergency plans, if need be.